Sheet-Pan Salmon & Herb-Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: Serves 2 | Prep time: 10min | Cook Time: 20min
- Avocado oil spray, or in a mister
- 2 cups rainbow carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1-2 tsp each all-purpose seasoning and herb seasoning
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets, defrosted if frozen
- 2 cups trimmed thin green beans
- 1 tbsp freshly minced parsley
- Pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mist the carrots and Brussels sprouts generously in avocado oil. Toss them in 1 tsp each all-purpose and herb seasonings. Scatter them out in a single layer on the baking sheet, leaving space at one end for the green beans and salmon.
- Arrange the salmon and green beans in the extra space. Again, spray generously with avocado oil (or brush, if you don’t have a mister.) Sprinkle with the remaining seasonings.
- Bake for 20 minutes, switching the oven to the broil setting for the last 2-3 mins if desired to crisp the edges of the veggies and salmon.
- Divide between two bowls. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and pumpkin seeds, then serve immediately.
Latest Health Posts
Established in 2005, Procera has become a leading brain health brand by developing and innovating a line of products specially designed to your support brain health.