Plant-Based Eye and Vision Protection
Perhaps no part of our bodies is linked to quality of life more than our eyes. Almost everything we do depends on them. Preserving and supporting our vision is critical to happy aging, and SightVite® offers a safe, natural way to protect our eyes so they keep working strong for us throughout the years.
- A unique blend of pharmaceutical grade and tested plant pigments
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin formula offers many vision benefits—from free radical protection to glare sensitivity support
- Safe & effective antioxidant
SightVite’s Powerful Antioxidant Support
Inside our eyes are very sensitive photoreceptors and proteins that are affected by lifestyle factors, toxins, and the natural aging process. In turn, free radical damage can cause a loss in visual acuity and an increase in eyestrain. SightVite® helps increase the density of pigments in your eye’s critical macula and lens, and can be helpful in addressing a variety of common eye complaints, including glare sensitivity, night vision problems, distance vision, and overall visual acuity.
SightVite® utilizes two specific plant pigments—Lutein and Zeaxanthin—to provide broad-spectrum photo-protectant and antioxidant support. Lutein and zeaxanthin are xanthophyll carotenoids—yellow pigments that occur naturally in many plants and vegetables, particularly dark, leafy green vegetables, such as spinach, or in other foods, such as eggs. While zeaxanthin is predominant in the central macula, lutein is highly concentrated in the peripheral retina. It is believed that these two compounds block blue light from reaching the underlying structures of the retina, reducing the risk of light-induced oxidative damage. SightVite® provides both of these compounds in high-quality, pharmaceutical grade amounts, optimized for highest bio-absorption and availability.
- SightVite® is a safe & effective product derived from plant pigments.
- SightVite® provides glare sensitivity support.
- SightVite® provides anti-oxidant support for the overall health of your eyes by helping to protect against free radical damage.
- Lutien— is a naturally occurring plant pigment that helps support the density of photosensitive pigments in the macula of the retina.
- Zeaxanthin—is one of the most common carotenoids found in nature, known to fight the harmful effects of free radicals and UV light radiation. It is the pigment that gives paprika, corn, saffron, and many other plants their characteristic color.
Leave a review
A Clear Difference!
My doctor reccomended SightVite to me. I’ve been taking it for a couple of months and am very happy with the results.
(This review was re-uploaded from our old website. The publish date is not when this review was written.)