Arugula Salad Mix with Pomegranates, Goat Cheese & Walnuts
Serving Size: Serves 4 | Prep time: 10min | Total Time: 10min
ARUGULA /SPINACH SALAD:
- Arugula Salad Mix
- Diced Sweet Potatoes
- Cubed or Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Thinly Sliced Apples
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Toasted Walnuts
WHITE BALSAMIC DRESSING:
- 3 tablespoons of White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Local, Raw, Unprocessed Honey
- 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium high heat, add diced sweet potatoes and a teaspoon of olive oil. Stir on occasion until potatoes are nicely browned, fully cooked and tender.
- Remove from heat and place sweet potatoes on a plate to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine ground mustard, vinegar, olive oil, raw honey, dry oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add fresh arugula, spinach, pomegranate seeds, crumbled/diced goat cheese, sliced apples and toasted walnuts to a large bowl.
- Serve with White Balsamic Dressing.
Latest Health Posts
Established in 2005, Procera has become a leading brain health brand by developing and innovating a line of products specially designed to your support brain health.