Serving Size: Serves 2 | Prep time: 10min | Cook Time: 20min
Take the hassle out of making dinner with this Sheet Pan Salmon and Herb Roasted Vegetables recipe. This fast one-pan dish from My Fresh Perspective calls for less than 10 ingredients and makes clean-up super easy too! If you’re currently sticking to a diet or meal plan, you’ll be happy to know this recipe is Gluten-Free, Paleo and Whole30-Friendly!
Did you know that Salmon is an excellent source of high-quality protein and contains heart and brain-healthy fats? In this recipe, it’s paired with fiber-rich brussels sprouts, but you can easily replace them with whatever veggies you have on-hand. The recipe comes together in just 30 minutes and can be doubled for a healthy meal prep lunch or dinner.
- Avocado oil spray, or in a mister
- 2 cups rainbow carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1-2 tsp each all-purpose seasoning and herb seasoning
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets, defrosted if frozen
- 2 cups trimmed thin green beans
- 1 tbsp freshly minced parsley
- Pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mist the carrots and Brussels sprouts generously in avocado oil. Toss them in 1 tsp each all-purpose and herb seasonings. Scatter them out in a single layer on the baking sheet, leaving space at one end for the green beans and salmon.
- Arrange the salmon and green beans in the extra space. Again, spray generously with avocado oil (or brush, if you don’t have a mister.) Sprinkle with the remaining seasonings.
- Bake for 20 minutes, switching the oven to the broil setting for the last 2-3 mins if desired to crisp the edges of the veggies and salmon.
- Divide between two bowls. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and pumpkin seeds, then serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 377; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 65mg; Sodium: 379mg; Carbohydrate: 38g; Dietary Fiber: 13g; Sugar: 14g; Protein: 38g
Did you know that the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil play important roles in your brain function and development? As you age, your brain changes so it is vital that you consume at least 2+ servings of fatty-fish every week or supplement with a high quality Omega-3. Studies show that most people do not regularly consume the recommended amounts of fish so Omega-3 supplementation is necessary to support your brain health.
Procera Essentials Omega-3 has been certified by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA (GOED), which helps to ensure that Omega-3 oils are safe and of the highest quality. A GOED certification also ensures compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).