Serving Size: Serves 8 | Prep time: 20min | Cook Time: 10min
All the best Greek and Mediterranean flavors come together in this epic, cheesy quesadilla, topped with an easy homemade tzatziki sauce! This recipe is perfect for a week night dinner, taking only 30 minutes from start to finish!
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 English cucumber, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. To make the tzatziki sauce, combine Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill, lemon juice, lemon zest and mint in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle with olive oil. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Top tortilla with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, olives and cheeses, and then top with another tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas to make 4 quesadillas.
4. Place quesadillas onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 8-10 minutes.
5. Serve immediately with tzatziki sauce, garnished with dill, if desired.