Serving Size: 3 – 4 Servings | Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 8 min. | Total Time: 23 min.
These Chipotle Wraps are EVERYTHING. Worth changing plans for, worth inviting company over for, worth a permanent place in your Taco Tuesday plans, and worth running out to grab the ingredients for, right now. The cilantro lime sauce is mouth-watering—tangy, creamy and a tad bit sour. Perfect on the chipotle chicken. Do not pass this recipe up, you’ll regret it if you do.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- fresh leaves of romaine, or butter lettuce
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, OR olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chipotle seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- a large handful of fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- pinch of sea salt
- In a Ziploc bag or large glass bowl combine chicken with oil, chipotle seasoning, paprika, sea salt, and pepper. Toss to coat well, seal or cover then refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 6 hours.
- Once your chicken is marinated, place all the ingredients for the cilantro-lime sauce into a blender, or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, until nicely browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Set chicken aside and allow it to cool.
- To assemble the wraps, add chicken and chopped veggies onto the lettuce leaves and drizzle with cilantro lime sauce. Enjoy!
Recipe By: Clean Food Crush