• 1 cup diced carrots
• 1 cup diced celery
• 1 small onion, diced
• 4 small yukon gold potatoes, chopped
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric powder
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 4 1/2 cups chicken bone broth
• 1 lb boneless skinless organic chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients in the Instant Pot, placing the chicken breasts on top. Seal lid and set Poultry button or Manual setting for 15 minutes.
- When the cycle is complete, let the pot depressurize naturally. Open lid and remove chicken breasts. Shred or chop.
- Blend 2 cups of the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender to puree. Add the blended soup back to pot with the chicken and stir to combine. (Blending of soup thickens the broth slightly and is totally optional).
In addition to immunity boosting foods, ingredients and recipes such as this soup, don’t forget about the importance of taking a daily multivitamin. Remember, not all multivitamins are created equal, and in this article, we discuss the 4 Major Benefits of Taking a Multivitamin to help fast track you back to health.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium:349mg | Potassium: 539mg Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 43.9% | Vitamin C: 12.5% |Calcium: 3.5% | Iron: 14.3%