Serving Size: Serves 6 | Prep time: 5min | Cook Time: 10min | Total Time: 15min
Cooler weather is just around the corner and fall-themed everything is in the air. Treat yourself this weekend and get you ‘fall fix’ with this mouthwatering apple butter pancake recipe!
Exploding with warm and cozy flavors such as cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and apple butter, you definitely can’t go wrong with this recipe! Besides, who doesn’t love pancakes on a Saturday or Sunday morning?
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg
- Syrup & pecans for topping
- In a medium bowl – whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt & nutmeg.
- In a large bowl- stir together milk, apple butter, melted butter, & egg.
- Fold in dry mixture
- Ladle batter onto preheated skillet (325 degrees)& cook 3-5 minutes on each side until deep golden brown.
- Serve with melted butter, syrup & pecans.
Recipe By: Klein Worth Co.