Healthy, No-Bake Easter Egg Fruit Tarts
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 medium banana
- 3/4 cup grapes, green
- In a microwave safe bowl, add almond butter, honey, vanilla and salt. Microwave for 20 seconds, then stir until smooth.
- Take 1 cup of dry oats and place in a blender. Blend until the oats are finely chopped and resembles flour. Set aside.
- Add the other cup of oats to the almond butter mixture and stir. Slowly add in a little of your homemade oat flour at a time until you get a mixture that you can form into a crust. Depending on your brand almond butter the amount of flour may slightly vary.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and form Easter egg shaped disks. (Place onto parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup).
- Once all the Easter eggs are formed, spread on a layer of greek yogurt. Top with sliced fruit to make your designs and enjoy!
Latest Health Posts
Established in 2005, Procera has become a leading brain health brand by developing and innovating a line of products specially designed to your support brain health.