Our Commitment to You & Your Health:
A Letter From Our CEO About COVID-19
Thank you for your business and our opportunity to serve you. We appreciate the trust you have placed in Procera Health to be your partner in brain health and immune support. While this news has triggered panic in some, it is important to focus on being proactive, prepared and focused on building a strong immune system. At Procera, we’re committed to protecting the safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees, and vendors as we collectively strive to control the global spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. Below you will find some information on how we are being proactive, as well as tips to help you make informed choices during this time.
We’re taking proactive actions to help protect both your health & the health of our team:
• We’ve increased the frequency and emphasis on daily cleaning at our offices, production facilities and distribution center.
• We are educating employees and customers on important steps they can take to keep themselves healthy during these unsettling times.
• We’ve made arrangements for employees to work remotely as needed.
• We are closely monitoring our supply chain to make sure we can continue to provide the highest quality brain health & immune products available.
Please know that one of the best things you can do for your personal health is to build a strong immune system. In addition to a healthy diet and restorative sleep, Procera recommends the following immune boosters:
• Multivitamin & Minerals
• Probiotic (for digestive health)
• Antioxidants (for cell protection)
Beginning today, Procera Health will be offering 40% off all our products including brain health and immune-boosting supplements to ensure our customers have what they need to be proactively healthy and strengthen their immune systems.
Contact us by phone at 1-800-906-5468 with any questions or shop below to stock up on Procera products today. Please use coupon code “Health40” to receive 40% off your purchase and free shipping. We want to assure you that the health and wellness of our communities, customers and employees will remain our top priority. Please contact us if you have any questions or need special support.
Scott R. Eibel
Chief Executive Officer