Procera AVH® memory » The University-Validated Mood, Memory & Cognitive Enhancer.
Procera AVH® (aka Procera AVH® memory) is a unique, doctor developed, patented formula clinically shown by one of the world’s premier brain research labs (Brain Sciences Institute, Australia) to help uplift mood, improve memory, and sharpen the mind, focus and mental clarity.
What’s more, in over 50 years of combined research and use, each of the three natural ingredients in Procera AVH® memory have been clinically shown to be safe and effective in enhancing a broad spectrum of cognitive functions including memory, focus and concentration, mood, and mental clarity.
In fact, Procera AVH® is the first and only nutraceutical or pharmaceutical to show a group of users’ improvement in memory recall speed equivalent to a group 10-15 years younger.
First in Brain Nutrition
Procera AVH® was tested at the prestigious Brain Sciences Institute in Australia, considered one of the leading clinical trial sites in the world for testing both natural and pharmaceutical products for improving cognitive performance.
The Procera AVH clinical trial utilized the FDA criteria for drug trials – a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled protocol with a significant number of participants. The Procera AVH trial used a comprehensive battery of standardized, FDA approved computerized neuro-psychological test “instruments” that assess a broad spectrum of mood, mind, and memory functions.
To review the landmark ProceraAVH® Study click here
Study Center – World Renown Brain Sciences Institute
The Procera AVH study was conducted by world renown cognitive researcher, Dr. Con Stough at the Brain Sciences Institute, Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia.
The Brain Sciences Institute was chosen for two reasons:
1. It is one of the leading neuro-cognitive research labs in the world with a comprehensive array of neuro-psych tests, such as the FDA approved CDR tests of cognitive function used in over 500 pharmaceutical drug trials and cited in over 1000 published papers.
2. The Principal investigator for the Procera AVH study was Dr. Con Stough. Dr. Stough is one of the world’s most frequently published and leading authorities on IQ and intelligence, cognition and memory, and cognitive enhancing drugs and nutraceuticals.
When considering brain supplements here are several key factors you should be aware of:
- Was the clinical study conducted on the product, per se, or does the marketer of the product merely cite clinical studies on the ingredients in their product?
- If so, does the product actually incorporate at least the minimal dosage level that a consensus of qualified clinical studies proved efficacious?
NOTE: many products on the market list dozens of ingredients on their label, which suggests that few if any are at clinically validated dosage levels.
- Did the study test a significant sample size (e.g. 75-100 subjects) and employ FDA guidelines of a randomized, double blind, and placebo controlled trial?
- Did the study use clinically acceptable instruments for the objective measurement of a broad range of cognitive, as well as mood functions?
- Was the study protocol approved by an independent review board (e.g., Institutional Review Board – IRB), and was it conducted by an internationally recognized research University or Clinical Research Organization (CRO)?
- Finally, was the study conducted in healthy, cognitively normal individuals representing a broad age group of male and females, or did it address a group of cognitively impaired individuals?
Only Procera AVH® memory can claim to have satisfied all of the above criteria while showing positive effects on improving memory and concentration, mental clarity and mood.
University Study Yields “Evidence of Efficacy”
Procera AVH® memory is one of the few, if not only brain nutritional supplements on the market today that:
- Was tested for safety and efficacy by a major university cognitive research group, using a FDA-type clinical trial with a significant number (~75) of cognitively healthy people of a broad age range (20-66)
- Procera users demonstrated a broad range cognitive and mood effects, including improvements in memory, focus & concentration, mental clarity and mood - in just 30 days.
- Study results published in a peer reviewed medical journal JANA (Jnl American Nutraceutical Ass.)
What's more, most, if not all other purported “brain boosting” supplements on the market fail to use minimally “proven effective” ingredient levels. Most put just a “little bit of everything” in their formula to window dress their label in hopes of impressing the uninformed public. Don’t be fooled!
And few, if any “cognitive enhancers” or “mood enhancers” have been validated in a highly qualified university study with normal, healthy people across a broad age group. Only Procera AVH®, a “dual action cognitive and mood enhancer”, has satisfied all the important criteria.
This is why Procera AVH® memory can justify its claim to be the first mind, mood, and memory enhancer with sufficient Evidence of Efficacy!
Medical Journal Writes Up Procera AVH®
The Journal stated:
“The combination nutraceutical formula consisting of Huperzine A, Vinpocetine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine was examined in a 30-day double blind, placebo controlled clinical trial assessing a range of cognitive and mood variables. Seventy-four healthy participants, 43 in the combination nutraceutical formula group and 31 in the placebo group, with a mean age of 48 years, completed the study. Statistically significant improvements in several variables relative to placebo could be attributed to the 30 days administration of the combination nutraceutical formula, including working memory accuracy (p < .03), long term memory consolidation (p < .02) and mood (p < .02), suggesting an improvement in complex cognitive processes. The cognitive processes assess both the initial stages of holding information in conscious awareness as well as the encoding and retrieval of recently learned material. The mood measures assessed levels of anger and depression. Interestingly, improvements in speed of memory retrieval suggest functioning equivalent to age cohorts of approximately 10 or more years younger. ….. There were also no side effects or adverse reactions reported by the participants.”
To review the JANA Article on Procera AVH® click here